Champ the Mighty Boxer

This is the blog of Champ, a purebred, flashy fawn, male boxer. He is full of antics and loves to pose for the camera. Dog lovers and boxer breed fans melt when they meet this adorable pooch.

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Uh Oh!

This is where I go to hide when I am naughty!
Posted by Unknown at 9:12 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (31)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ▼  February (21)
      • It Wasn't Me Who Farted....
      • TBT...With My Doggy Family :)
      • Yummy....
      • I Got the Mid-Winter Doggy Blues :(
      • Doggies Love to Chill too!!!!
      • Ohhh boy...In Doggy Trouble!
      • Sleepy...
      • A Little Background Info on Boxers!
      • Birthday Doggie!!!!
      • Messy Dog...
      • Dogs Wear Vests....hmmmm???
      • Morning Puppy Stretch...
      • Boxers Need to Train...
      • Uh Oh!
      • Every Puppy's Worst Nightmare...
      • Strike a Puppy Pose!
      • I Love a Good Leash!
      • Going for a Doggy Run...
      • Puppy Nap...
      • Champ the Puppy...
      • Graduation Day!

Champ's Favorite Links

  • Boxerworld.com
  • Daily Boxer
  • Down the Lane Boxer
  • The Boxer Dog Community

Champ's Favorite Blogs

  • The Boxer Blog
  • Lucy the White Boxer Dog
  • BOXERDOGBLOG ~ What's cookin' with Chef ?
  • 3 Dog Blog--A Boxer Adventure
  • Boxer Blogger
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.