Champ the Mighty Boxer

This is the blog of Champ, a purebred, flashy fawn, male boxer. He is full of antics and loves to pose for the camera. Dog lovers and boxer breed fans melt when they meet this adorable pooch.

Monday, March 10, 2014

Absolutely in LOVE with This Toy!!!!!

This is my favorite doggy toy!  Put a frozen banana in there, and I'll do any trick the human asks for! -Champ

Posted by Unknown at 6:10 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (31)
    • ▼  March (10)
      • I'm a Fan of Argyle!
      • Yup....This Really Happened!
      • Absolutely in LOVE with This Toy!!!!!
      • I Got a Case of the Monday Doggy Blues!!!
      • Boxer Hide N' Seek
      • Gotta Get My Boxer Beauty Sleep :)
      • Clever Boxer...
      • I Am One Upset Boxer!!!
      • Hey, What's Going on in There?!?
      • Grammie is Coming to Visit Me....wooohooo!
    • ►  February (21)

Champ's Favorite Links

  • Boxerworld.com
  • Daily Boxer
  • Down the Lane Boxer
  • The Boxer Dog Community

Champ's Favorite Blogs

  • 3 Dog Blog--A Boxer Adventure
    Momma Told Me There'd Be Days Like This.........
    11 years ago
  • Boxer Blogger
    Cookie Monster
    17 years ago
  • The Boxer Blog
  • Lucy the White Boxer Dog
  • BOXERDOGBLOG ~ What's cookin' with Chef ?
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.